Jwbnb enables hosts to select from three standardized cancellation policies (Flexible, Moderate, and Strict) which we enforce to safeguard the interests of both guests and hosts. Each listing and reservation on our platform clearly indicates the applicable cancellation policy. Guests can cancel and review any penalties by accessing their travel plans and clicking "Cancel" on the relevant reservation. It is important to note that these cancellation policy guidelines also apply when reservation dates are modified.
Flexible: Full refund 1 day prior to arrival, except for the Booking insurance fees
- Cleaning fees are always refunded if the guest did not check in.
- The Jwbnb Booking insurance is non-refundable.
- If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to Jwbnb within 24 hours of check-in.
- Jwbnb will mediate when necessary and has the final say in all disputes. Jwbnb covers the cancellation in case of events before the check-in.
- A reservation is officially canceled when the guest clicks the cancellation button on the cancellation confirmation page, which they can find in Dashboard > Your Trips > Change or Cancel.
- Cancellation policies may be superseded by the Guest Refund Policy, safety cancellations, or extenuating circumstances. Please review these exceptions.
- Applicable taxes will be retained and remitted.
For a full refund, except for the Booking insurance fees that are not refundable, cancellation must be made a full 48 hours prior to listing’s local check in time (or 3:00 PM if not specified) on the day of check in. For example, if check-in is on Friday, cancel by Wednesday of that week before check in time.
If the guest cancels less than 48 hours before check-in, the first night is non-refundable.
If the guest arrives and decides to leave early, the nights not spent are not refunded.