Policy on notification of alleged intellectual property (“IP”) infringements
JWbnb("JWbnb") respects others' intellectual property rights and expects its users (brothers hosts) to do the same.
It is JWbnb policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the account or access of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
JWbnb will respond to IP infringement claims committed using the JWbnb.com website and mobile application (the "Site and Application") that are reported to JWbnb.com Ireland following this IP Policy.
JWbnb.com particularly never intentionally publishes any copyrighted material without authorization or any material from www.jw.org as clearly required by our organization. If we notice that any host publishes a copyrighted picture without permission, we immediately remove the listing from our platform to investigate further.
If you are an IP owner or are authorized to act on behalf of one, please report alleged IP infringements taking place on or through the Site and Application by completing the following Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it JWbnb.com Ireland as described below.
Upon receipt of the Notice as described below, JWbnb.com will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the Site and Application.
Notice of Alleged Infringement ("Notice")
- Identify the specific protected work that you claim has been infringed, or if this Notice covers multiple works, you may provide a representative list of the works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that you believe should be removed or access to which should be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site and Application where such material may be found.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- "I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the identified material is not authorized by the IP owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)"
- "I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the IP rights that are allegedly infringed."
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by us infringe your copyright, please provide the written information requested below. The procedure outlined below is exclusively for notifying Jwbnb.com that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
If a Jwbnb.com host has posted the material, we will investigate the case directly with him.
Please provide the following information in the following format (including Section Numbers):
- Clear identification of the copyrighted work you claim was infringed.
- Clear identification of the material you claim is infringing the copyrighted work and information that will allow us to locate that material on the Website, such as a link to the infringing material.
- Your contact information so that we can reply to your complaint, preferably including an email address and telephone number.
- Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that the material that is claimed as copyright infringement is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
- Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
- The notice must be signed by the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right allegedly infringed.